Help with port for simple-scan

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Sep 24 18:13:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have been trying to create a port for simple-scan, a simple scanning
gui, and I'm having a problem at the configure stage.  I'm building this
on my 9.1 amd64 bpoudriere box and it fails with:

Syntax error: "(" unexpected (expecting "then")
*** [do-configure] Error code 2

The Makefile and logfile are attached and I would appreciate any
suggestions or pointers.  There might be open issues post-configure but
since I can't get past configure, I have not focused on that yet.

Thanks in advance.

--
Chess Griffin