net/vnc r327755 does not build in /head

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Oct 30 18:33:42 UTC 2013

El día Wednesday, October 30, 2013 a las 10:16:53AM -0700, Cy Schubert escribió:

> > Thanks; the patches are fine concerning stdlib.h; the compiling of the
> > Xserver goes into an endless loop; I have here a nohup.out:
> > http://www.unixarea.de/nohup.out
>
> Builds properly under 9, 10, and 11 here.
>
> How long did you let it run. I got the same output and after about five
> minutes or so it completed.

I have to admit that I stopped it after a few seconds because I was
thinking that something went terrible wrong. I will let it run tomorrow
again for a few minutes. Right now I have no access to this machine in
my office. Stay tuned :-)

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5