ports/editors/libreoffice does not build on 10-CURRENT

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Oct 22 11:26:34 UTC 2013

Hi Matthias, cc list
Re your

> > /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-4.0.5.2/bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_intel/callvirtualmethod.cxx:

> but it dumps core on start; gdb bt is attached;
>
> 	matthias

By chance I just built libreoffice & mine starts OK,
src=10.0-BETA1
ports=current Bits new, other bits up to maybe 2 weeks old.

My package is 76006068 Oct 22 09:35 All/libreoffice-4.0.5.txz

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".