Need some help debugging c++ code for 10.0

Shane Ambler FreeBSD at ShaneWare.Biz
Sat Oct 19 16:19:55 UTC 2013

On 18/10/2013 20:52, Tijl Coosemans wrote:

> Have you managed to get this working?  I just noticed opencolorio is
> a dependency of Calligra (KDE office suite) which would be nice to have
> in FreeBSD 10.0.

The patch for opencolorio in pr/182220 allows it to build and install on
10.0. I just sent another update to include staging fixes.

While I know it compiles and installs, the issue with openimageio stops
me verifying that it runs ok. Calligra does build and run (depending on
options - I had to disable postgresql, I also made a small patch to
replace std::abs with abs in an msword filter file), not sure where to
go to make it use opencolorio.