wmii-devel

Mariusz Zaborski oshogbo at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 15 20:43:05 UTC 2013

So I didn't analyze it very deeply.
I just want to make it work, but from my observation x11-wm/wmii-devel
is came with the libipx. The version of devel/libixp and wmii-ixp are
different (I think that devel/libixp is newer). When I use
devel/libixp while compiling wmii-devel it generated some errors.

This one I'm not sure but I think x11-wm/wmii-devel just static link
the libixp it in self, so we could use libixp witch came with it.

Cheers,
oshogbo