Port build failure -- security/hydra

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 14 16:14:12 UTC 2013

Ronald F. Guilmette wrote on 06.10.2013 01:34:

>> make -V FETCH_CMD
>
> Results:
>
> /usr/bin/fetch -AFpr
>
>> on your system? What FreeBSD version you are using?
>
> FreeBSD segfault.tristatelogic.com 9.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE #0 r243825: Tue Dec  4 09:23:10 UTC 2012     root at farrell.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Yes, I now see the issue. If I understand correctly /usr/bin/fetch got
SSL support since FreeBSD 9.2, so is why it isn't work to you.

>> PS. Yes, packetstorm has different distifile at the moment.
>
> No no.  As I said, *all* of the mirrors appear to have the tarball that is
> 681552 bytes long, and only just the thc.org copy fo teh tarball has the
> size 681784.

Packetstorm just updated the distfile on their mirrors, so now all
should work.

===>   hydra-7.5 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> hydra-7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch
http://dl.packetstormsecurity.net/groups/thc/hydra-7.5.tar.gz
hydra-7.5.tar.gz                              100% of  665 kB  249 kBps
00m03s

--
Regards,
Ruslan