problems after installing ports-mgmt/portconf

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Oct 11 23:24:47 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 09:37:13AM +0200 I heard the voice of
Matthias Apitz, and lo! it spake thus:

> I have had to uninstall portconf again to be able to build more ports.

Near's I can tell, portconf and bmake just flat out don't get along.
With some squirreling around in make.conf, you can make _that_ warning
shut up, but you just wind up with a different one for ports that you
have portconf stuff for.  I stopped investigating at that point  :|

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net