poudriere and networking

Kimo Rosenbaum kimor79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 17:42:48 UTC 2013

Oh, I know what's being downloaded and why. This is for several ruby apps which have conflicting gems dependencies so we're doing `bundle install --deployment` during do-build to install the gems into ${WRKSRC}/vendor/bundle/. And then from pkg point of view the package just has many many many files. I could download the gems as distfiles but it's a lot of hoops to jump through just to figure out what to download when doing it in do-build already does it.

Thanks
Kimo