10.0-hosted tinderbox: 8.4 builds broken?

Chris Rees crees at bayofrum.net
Wed Oct 9 20:11:18 UTC 2013

That's really annoying... I'll have to track it down Friday I'm afraid.

Alexey, if you're interested, the patch hitting CVS is at:

http://www.bayofrum.net/~crees/patches/tinderbox-calculate-deps-in-chroot-9.diff

And

http://www.bayofrum.net/~crees/patches/tinderbox-addPort-a.diff

The patch Bernhard reports didn't have this problem is:

http://www.bayofrum.net/~crees/patches/tinderbox-calculate-deps-in-chroot-7.diff

Chris

Sent from my android device.