FreeBSD Port: lang/sbcl

Joseph Mingrone jrm at ftfl.ca
Wed Oct 9 16:34:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

After upgrading sbcl to 1.1.12, stumpwm no longer compiles.  I'm
compiling stumpwm from the git repository, which hasn't changed in quite
awhile.

If there is anything I can test or any other information I can provide,
please let me know.

Joseph

% gmake
/usr/local/bin/sbcl --load ./make-image.lisp
This is SBCL 1.1.12, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
BSD-style licenses.  See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
distribution for more information.
WARNING:
   compiling #<STATIC-FILE "sb-bsd-sockets" "NEWS"> completed without its input file #P"/usr/local/lib/sbcl/sb-bsd-sockets/NEWS"
WARNING:
WARNING:
   compiling #<STATIC-FILE "sb-bsd-sockets" "TODO"> completed without its input file #P"/usr/local/lib/sbcl/sb-bsd-sockets/TODO"
WARNING:

debugger invoked on a ASDF/FIND-SYSTEM:MISSING-COMPONENT:
  Component STUMPWM not found

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [RETRY   ] Retry EVAL of current toplevel form.
  1: [CONTINUE] Ignore error and continue loading file "/usr/home/jrm/scm/stumpwm.git/./make-image.lisp".
  2: [ABORT   ] Abort loading file "/usr/home/jrm/scm/stumpwm.git/./make-image.lisp".
  3:            Ignore runtime option --load "./make-image.lisp".
  4:            Skip rest of --eval and --load options.
  5:            Skip to toplevel READ/EVAL/PRINT loop.
  6: [EXIT    ] Exit SBCL (calling #'EXIT, killing the process).

((:METHOD ASDF/OPERATE:OPERATE (SYMBOL T)) ASDF/LISP-ACTION:LOAD-OP STUMPWM) [fast-method]
0]