[patch] audio/mumble: urgent unbreak

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:05:26 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

Sorry to ask you a second time for a maintainer timeout but it's
critical because audio/mumble is unusable currently because of a CELT
detection failure.

Two patches were sent over PR, one from me [1] and one from Natacha
Porté. [2] Both are working, I think her is a bit better as it won't
break if the standalone celt library install the same name.

Please commit the one you find the best but as soon as possible
because you just *can't* speak / hear anything, which is pretty
useless on a VoIP application :-).

Regards,

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/182215
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/181102