trouble with poudriere and recent ports tree

Alfred Bartsch bartsch at dssgmbh.de
Tue Oct 8 13:21:21 UTC 2013

Am 08.10.2013 15:05, schrieb Bryan Drewery:
> On 10/8/2013 8:00 AM, Alfred Bartsch wrote:

>>> ports-mgmt/poudriere builds fine for me. Can you show the
>>> entire build log and your make.conf?
>>

>> Here you are:
> [snip]
>> POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.0.5
>>

> You should probably just update poudriere from your host ports
> tree directly. At least 3.0.6 is required for staging support.

Understood. I managed this update by setting "NO_STAGE". My wrong
conclusion was, that this would help with other ports too. Meanwhile I
removed this entry from make.conf and I'm looking forward to the
results of my next "poudriere bulk" run. At least m4 and perl are
successfully built again.
Thanks.

- --
Regards