Port build failure -- security/hydra

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 4 19:31:54 UTC 2013

Ronald F. Guilmette wrote on 04.10.2013 23:11:
> At the end of my effort to do "portupgrade -a", I got this:
>
>          ! security/hydra (hydra-7.4.2)  (fetch error)
>
> Apparently, the source tarball for the current hydra port seems to be
> nowhere to be found.  How come?  Shouldn't there _always_ be at least one
> copy of the source tarball, somewhere on one or another of the FreeBSD
> distribution servers, for each and every port in the ports tree?

I can't reproduce this problem, it's fetching fine to me:

root at smeshariki4:/usr/ports/security/hydra # make distclean
===>  Cleaning for hydra-7.5
===>  Deleting distfiles for hydra-7.5
root at smeshariki4:/usr/ports/security/hydra # make fetch
===>  License AGPLv3 accepted by the user
===>  Found saved configuration for hydra-7.5
===>   hydra-7.5 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> hydra-7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch http://freeworld.thc.org/releases/hydra-7.5.tar.gz
hydra-7.5.tar.gz                              100% of  665 kB  348 kBps
00m02s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by hydra-7.5 for building

But I updated the download url to avoid redirect in r329365. Please
update your ports tree and try again.

PS. Packetstorm seems changed the way they handle downloads. Will check
later how to deal with it.

--
Regards,
Ruslan