[HEADSUP] Staging, packaging and more

Eir Nym eirnym at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 19:26:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have question do we really need to build *doc packages every time or we
can download prebuilded documentation for stable ports?

There's two versions of documentation distributed separately for most
ports: "doc-source" and "doc-builded". And there's very few situations when
we really need build documentation from scratch. Otherwise we can download
prepackaged versions from distribution site. For example, I don't need TeX
or docbook distribution on my server to read the documentation I can
download directly if I don't really want to build it.

--
-- Eir Nym