tcl changes break deskutils/ical

Steve Kargl sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Wed Oct 2 21:48:32 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 01:01:19AM +0400, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> 02.10.2013 22:54, Steve Kargl ??????????:
> > On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:56:48PM -0500, Bryan Drewery wrote:
> >>
> >> I think you have a bad ports checkout. Nothing has changed with
> >> lang/tcl86 with staging. It builds fine for me for both pkgng and
> >> pkg_install. Staging was a no-op for it.
> >>

> > % rm -rf /usr/ports/*
> > % svn checkout http://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head ports
> > % pkg delete tk86 tcl86 ical
> > % portmaster --force-config lang/tcl86
>
> Steve, what versions of pkg and portmaster do you use?

Well, I've narrowed it down to probably a misunstanding
on how "pkg delete" and "portmaster --force-config"
interact.

% pkg delete tcl86

The above appears to remove lang/tcl86.

% portmaster --force-config lang/tcl86

will start with the options dialog, but it does not
have the Modules option selected.  The Modules option
should be selected by default, so I suspect that some
cache has stored the previously used set of options.

--
Steve