FreeBSD Port: py27-pytz-2013.8,1

Anton Afanasyev aasoft at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 06:49:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Nicola Vitale <nivit at freebsd.org> wrote:

> That confirms what said by Li-Wen: there's something wrong with the
> installation of devel/py-distribute on your system.

I was running into the same issue as Fabien, and I noticed that
deve/py-distribute is deprecated in favor of devel/py-setuptools.
My best guess is that the latter has a different set of options than the
former, but this is just a guess.

That said, it looks like everything compiles and installs fine today
(November 29), even with staging turned on, so I think this must've been
corrected somewhere in the Python-related part of the ports framework.

Anton