Stageifying various textproc/docbook* ports

Kimmo Paasiala kpaasial at icloud.com
Wed Nov 27 19:16:59 UTC 2013

I made a quick stage conversion for textproc/docbook-sk because of a report on the FreeBSD forums that the port failed to install because the xml catalog entries were being added twice. The patch if you want to see it is on paste bin:

http://pastebin.com/24QGWh8x

Is there anyone else working on converting these docbook ports to stage? If not I would like to try my hand with a few more of them because they look like to be quite easy to convert.

One thing I’d like to ask is the handling of the ${PREFIX}share/xml and ${PREFIX}share/xml directories. Which port should own these directories and should the docbook-ports try to delete these directories like the docbook-sk port now tries to do? In my patch I replaced the '@unexec /bin/rmdir’s with just '@dirrmtry share/xml/docbook'

-Kimmo