pkg 1.2 lots of messages about enabled key.

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:15:43 UTC 2013

I just updated pkg to pkg 1.2

But when i usr pkg it gives me a lot of messages like below:

pkg: Warning: expecting a boolean for the 'enabled' key of the 'FreeBSD'
repo,  the value has been correctly converted, please consider fixing

If i run pkg_libchk the whole screen fills up with these messages.
I did copy the new /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf.sample file to
/usr/local/etc/pkg.conf
Also i checked /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf , and it looks good to me as far as
i understand it.

vi /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf
# $FreeBSD: stable/10/etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf 257797 2013-11-07 15:43:41Z
bdrewery $
FreeBSD: {
   url: "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/${ABI}/latest",
   mirror_type: "srv",