poudirere behave-alike for

Christopher J. Ruwe cjr at cruwe.de
Mon Nov 25 01:16:10 UTC 2013

I think my question is slightly off-topic, but I think freebsd-ports@
may be the best of many not so good fits:

I need to build packages for Solaris and SmartOS. My first choice
would be ports, which unfortunately are not very well suited to
cross-building. Instead I use, as many people, pkgsrc.

I would like to leverage pkgsrc with something like poudriere,
especially as I have ZFS and zones in Solaris/SmartOS. I found in a
message on the DragonFlyBSD list
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2013-01/msg00008.html
a mention of poudriere being used on DragonFly/pkgsrc.

Does anybody know of the state of this piece of software? The git
repos I can find on google are stale links. As etoilebsd is
referenced in the mail from DragonFly, I chose to ask here first.

To all of you, have a nice week, cheers,
--
Christopher
TZ:         GMT + 1h

FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE #1 r256184: Thu Oct 10 19:12:54 CEST 2013
cjr at dijkstra.cruwe.de:/usr/obj/usr/home/cjr/media/src/freebsd/base/stable/9/sys/GEN_WDTRACE

Punctuation matters:
"Lets eat Grandma." or "Lets eat, Grandma." - Punctuation saves lives.
"A panda eats shoots and leaves." or "A panda eats, shoots, and
leaves." - Punctuation teaches proper biology.

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead." (RFC 1925)