security/john: bump to 1.7.9-jumbo-7

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 20 17:02:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 07:27:05AM -0900, Royce Williams wrote:
> Could someone bump security/john?  The simple patch below should be a good
> start to cover it, and it's been more than a year since jumbo-6 came out,
> so it's pretty stale.

Royce,

I'm know I'm slow on this, but I'd really like to address all the issues
Solar Designer had previously raised WRT the port.  Particularly, -jumbo
should really be an option; plist should be fixed to match modern reality,
etc.  There are several of them; I hope I can get my act together and do
finish this shortly.

Sorry it takes so long. :(

./danfe