[QAT] r333268: 4x leftovers

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun Nov 17 23:59:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Antoine's patch should be ok for pkg_install, this is what you need for pkgng:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/info-dir.diff
>
> also 100% untested ;)

This does indeed remove the stray info/ directory, thanks!

I do now see, however, the following, which I don't think I've seen
without your patch upon `make deinstall`:

/scratch2/tmp/gerald/prefix/gcc47/info/gcc47/dir: could not read (No such file or directory) and could not create (No such file or directory)
[...]

Gerald