Anyone looked at making a port for https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Nov 11 00:42:05 UTC 2013

Mark Felder <feld at freebsd.org> Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:43:40 -0600 (14:43 CET) :

> Do we actually have ports for other browser plugins (besides
> flash/java)?

I don't know, but added to CC list gecko@ that probably knows:
	"Maintainer of ports/www/firefox" <gecko at FreeBSD.org>

Alexey Dokuchaev wrote Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:22:52 +0000 :
> Oh, that's a blast from the past. :)  Frankly I already forgot why I decided
> to port it, probably because I needed it back in those days.  I'm afraid I
> cannot say anything about https-everywhere as a whole.
>
> ./danfe

OK Thanks, https-everywhere looks interesting, but I dont actually
need it currently so not planning to write a port myself, I was just
thinking of trying it if a port existed. I won't download & install the
binary though.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".