OCaml 4?

Michael Grünewald michael.grunewald at laposte.net
Thu Nov 7 17:41:49 UTC 2013

John Marino wrote:

> I was thinking the holdup was on your end,[…]
> Has the whole thing stalled?  11 months to get a PR through when the
> submitter is responsive seems excessive to me, maybe somebody else
> should take over the PR if bf@ is too busy.

It looks like it is stalled. It would actually nice if someone else
would take care of that PR[1] but before this, I certainly need to take
care of removing this NO_STAGE flag.  It is probably unproblematic, I
did not study this staging functionality yet.

  [1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/173364

BTW I am very comfortable with BSD Make but I am not aware of any list
of problem reports or developments in the project or ports build system.
 Where could I start?

Regards,
Michael