remmina clipboard in rdp

Koichiro IWAO meta at vmeta.jp
Tue Nov 5 01:20:34 UTC 2013

Clipboard seems not to be implemented in 1.0.0.  Remmina 1.0.0 has
been released Feb 10, 2012 [1].  Clipboard support has been committed
Apr 30, 2012.  Updating remmina port to current snapshot can make
clipboard work.  However, current remmina snapshot seems to require
freerdp 1.1-beta.

Anyway, I'll look for that.

[1] https://github.com/FreeRDP/Remmina/commits/1.0.0
[2] https://github.com/FreeRDP/Remmina/commit/3ebdd6e7b0ee53ecdaf0d14bada6b92e7334b12a

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 09:14:12AM +0100, Marko Cupać wrote:
> It appears that shared clipboard does not work in remmina when
> connecting to RDP servers.
>
> I don't know if that is relevant, but when I use xfreerdp from console
> with --plugin cliprdr it does work.
>
> Any chance to make it work?
>
> --
> Marko Cupać