Port not building

Alex Laurie alex.r.laurie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:32:23 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Writing my first port and for the life of me I cannot get it to build
properly. It depends on PCRE and starts to build it but it says it's
installed every time. I'm sure you seasoned vets will be able to point my
mistake in a flat second. The Make file and output is below. The program
depends on zlib, pcre, readline, openssl, bzip2, sqlite, ncurses and python
at run time and build. I've been through the handbook and have learned a
lot and done quite a bit of Googl-fu but I'm stumped. Any help? It is
tabbed right, just doesn't paste into gmail right.

# $FreeBSD$

PORTNAME= lnav
PORTVERSION= 0.6.1
CATEGORIES= sysutils
MASTER_SITES= ${GH}

MAINTAINER= Alex.R.Laurie at gmail.com
COMMENT= Log file viewer

LICENSE= GPLv2

BUILD_DEPENDS= bzip2:${PORTSDIR}/archivers/bzip2 \
pcre:${PORTSDIR}/devel/pcre

USE_OPENSSL= YES
USES_AUTOTOOLS= YES
USES_GMAKE= YES