devel/kdesdk4: compilation dies on FreeBSD 10.0-BETA and FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 3 19:28:30 UTC 2013

"O. Hartmann" <ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de> writes:

> Since a while, I'm unable ti update/recompile/install port
> devel/kdesdk4 on both FreeBSD 10.0 (starting with the last CURRENT,
> over ALPHA up to BETA2 now) and on all systems running FreeBSD
> 11.0-CURRENT.
>
> The only extraordinary option in my environment is in /etc/src.conf
> -sdt=c++11 defined for building the base/world - and in /etc/make.conf
> -march=native and -O3 as the default.
>
> It doesn't matter wether I switch over to plain standard either
> in /etc/src.conf (which is exclusively for world as I understand) or
> in /etc/make.conf. The error(s) shown below are present on ALL FreeBSD
> 10 and FreeBSD 11 machines and that is a bunch of 4 machines.
>
> I have, so far, rebuilt all boxes with world ommiting "-std=c++11" or
> -O3 optimisations, but the error belwo still occur.

I've sent some patches upstream for review that should fix this issue,
and am currently waiting for review: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.umbrello.devel/11418