The vim port needs a refresh

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Tue May 28 14:16:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, 28 May 2013 15:14:52 +0200
John Marino wrote:

> All
> patches only take 74 seconds to download[2] so there is no sympathy
> for your obviously single data point anecdote,

Well at the point you provided one data-point there was only one data
point. And it was like pulling teeth to get you to eliminate the
alternative explanations. Was it really too much to ask that you
provided some actual evidence.

> you're clearly doing
> something wrong.  You need to stop complaining and start think about
> folks with slow connections[3] who also rebuild Vim frequently.

Don't make things up. I never said anything about frequent rebuilds, the
patches all get redownloaded on the next rebuild.