x11-toolkits/mx build fail

Florent Peterschmitt florent at peterschmitt.fr
Mon May 27 08:16:32 UTC 2013

Le 26/05/2013 21:54, Lowell Gilbert a écrit :
> Beeblebrox <zaphod at berentweb.com> writes:
>
>> Sorry, my bad - port is part of marcuscom-gnome3 apparently. I have had so
>> many port-build fails (consistently over a long period) that a neglected to
>> check the port origin.
>> Will report issue to marcuscom-gnome3
>
> You have been issuing a *lot* of e-mails to the ports lists about
> failure that do not occur in any other environment than yours.
>
> *Please* stop sending out such messages until you have fixed your own
> environment.

Just to support your comment.

Beeblebrox: you're reporting many bugs without trying any fix by
yourself, you don't care of others requests to start from a clean (from
zero) environment.

And over all, working on -CURRENT brings his lot of (possible) issues.
You shouldn't use -CURRENT if you're not able by yourself to fix
problems, at least trying to do something and stop losing your time and
time of others reading error messages that doesn't makes sens.

Again, it is *not* useful/usable to send error logs at every fail.

--
Florent Peterschmitt           |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
florent at peterschmitt.fr        |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail