ports && 10-CURRENT

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat May 25 18:56:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm compiling the ports I'm used to use (some 1200) on a 10-CURRENT
r250588 (May 13 2013) and it seems that a lot of the ports are now
broken, at least on recent 10-CURRENT; the ports tree itself is from SVN
r315646 (April 1 2013); it compiled fine on an older 10-CURRENT from May
2012, but meanwhile the compiler in CURRENT changed to clang;

the problems I'm facing mostly are:

- a lot of qt4 ports do not compile with clang
- all ports using devel/imake are broken now (see ports/178666)
- a lot of kde3 ports do not compile anymore (well one could say, they
  are EOL, but KDE4 does not compile either due to the qt4 problems)
- www/firefox does not compile
- ...

I'm not wining, but I do not know what to do now

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards