Plans for making MAKE_JOBS_SAFE the default?

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 23 07:56:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:09:02AM +0800, Martin Wilke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since we are back on normal rolling packages update for stable and I got
> pointyhat-west up to do some testing, I would like to move on with this
> case.
> I just wonder if someone already has a patch to make it as default, else
> I will have a look at it within this week.

Howdy,

I've cooked something up; only barely tested.  Eventually BUILD_FAIL_MESSAGE
can probably go away.

FORCE_MAKE_JOBS is removed because it is the default.  While here, I've
moved empty(MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER) check higher, IMHO where it should belong,
also saves a few lines.  Reviews are welcome.

./danfe