Browsers...

Jeffrey Bouquet jeffreybouquet at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 03:25:23 UTC 2013

As firefox is a seldom-used backup browser, I don't want to test
it, but would if I had the time (seamonkey stuff is also in
that subdirectory and it is one my primary browsers).
No NFS mounted.
BTW I recovered the url's that I had lost from the adblock preference line in prefs.js, so that is solved anyway.