QGIS With Grass Plugin doesn't build (kpty.cpp)

GeoBSD pierre at geobsd.com
Fri May 17 14:37:00 UTC 2013

- Compilation goes further when adding :
  #define HAVE_UTEMPTER,

- But root problem is still the same. It comes from functions KPty::login()
and KPty:logout().

   CMakeFiles/grassplugin.dir/qtermwidget/kpty.cpp.o: In function
`KPty::login(char const*, char const*)':
   kpty.cpp:(.text+0x21e): undefined reference to `addToUtmp'

   CMakeFiles/grassplugin.dir/qtermwidget/kpty.cpp.o: In function
`KPty::logout()':
   kpty.cpp:(.text+0x3d7): undefined reference to `removeLineFromUtmp'

- I'm not sure if it is correct to use HAVE_UTEMPTER instead of HAVE_UTMPX
(which is the standard)

- It's a vicious circle. It will better if we can modify the file "kpty.cpp"
to be directly compatible with FreeBSD and submit it to QGIS developpers.

Any help will be (very) appreciated.