Tinderbox Builds

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:41:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
It seems like in that case I can get rid off the GCC versions of
10-CURRENT. Going through redports I can see that they don't run GCC/CLANG
for HEAD except 9.

dim,
Yeap I will keep it for both in 9-RELEASE. Everybody has, it's upto you
that how far you wanna go. :P. I can see that still my resources are 75%
free.

Regards,
Muhammad