lang/spidermonkey185 build breaks

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue May 7 11:55:34 UTC 2013

koobs:

patch did not work (native host or poudriere). Patch output below, contents
of link above changed to build output from poudriere for your patched ver.

# patch <patch-r309185
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: Makefile
|===================================================================
|--- Makefile	(revision 309185)
|+++ Makefile	(working copy)
--------------------------
Patching file Makefile using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 3.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 17.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 152.
Hmm...  The next patch looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: files/patch-js-src-configure.in
|===================================================================
|--- files/patch-js-src-configure.in	(revision 0)
|+++ files/patch-js-src-configure.in	(working copy)
(Creating file patch-js-src-configure.in...)
Patching file patch-js-src-configure.in using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1.
Hmm...  Ignoring the trailing garbage.
done

-----
10-Current-amd64-using ccache-portstree merged with marcuscom.gnome3 & xorg.devel