ports/178250: Fix build failures of japanese/{mozc-server, mozc-tool, ibus-mozc, mozc-el}

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 5 07:33:11 UTC 2013

Hiroki Sato <hrs at FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <20130505.133807.335570424077607008.hrs at allbsd.org>:

hr> Tadaaki Nagao <abtk at shitamachi.org> wrote
hr>   in <20130505.112636.1254348787605646288.abtk at shitamachi.org>:
hr>
hr> ab> Just one more thing I'd like to suggest:
hr> ab> 'deactivate-current-input-method-function' was introduced on Emacs 24.3
hr> ab> by renaming the misspelled 'inactivate-current-input-method-function'.
hr> ab> To retain our support for older Emacsen, how about the following as
hr> ab> patch-unix_emacs_mozc.el?
hr>
hr>  Ah, it makes sense.  Thank you for the suggestion.  A new patchset is
hr>  available via the following URLs:
hr>
hr>   http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_full_20130505-1.tar.gz
hr>   http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_20130505-1.diff

 I've added Japanese zipcode dictionary, too:

  http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_full_20130505-2.tar.gz
  http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/mozc_port_20130505-2.diff

 This patchset is now in a good shape for average users, though I am
 still working on build issue on big-endian platforms while mozc
 supports only LE in the original distribution.

-- Hiroki