Where has all the groupware gone.....

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 13:56:18 UTC 2013

Well, I, finally, got around to installing the port from the links below.

Sadly, I'm trying to find all sorts of things for configuration and various other modifications.....

There's no man pages installed.
I can find no documentation on the site or in the install that seems to be of any use.
Frankly, I can't configure it to run in the jail that I'm testing it in.  (The jail is find and sogo starts but I have no idea how to access the thing....)

P.