apache24-2.4.4 AUTHN_DBD requires DBD.

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sat Mar 30 16:12:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-30 17:01, O. Hartmann wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-03-30 at 16:52 +0100, olli hauer wrote:
>> Easy solution,
>>
>> change this to on ->  DBD=off: Apache DBD Framework
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> olli
>
> Well, this is very funny and no easy solution at all.
>
> I explicitely switched this to on - but is is always off when I enter
> the "make config" a second time!
>
> This happens on three other machines as well as on the one Irepoted the
> error from (all FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0 r248931: Sat Mar 30 10:51:31 CET
> 2013).
>
> It seems, some ill-logic switches back the selection.
>
> Even "make rmconfig" doesn't solve the problem. After a full rmconfig,
> all checkboxes are checked to ON down to VHOST_ALIAS. Calling a second
> time leaves some checkboxes now OFF for some magic reasons:
>
> CACHE
> DBD
> FILTER
> REQUEST
>
> I tried investigating, but did not get very far.
>
> oh

Check if you have somewhere WITHOUT_DBD in make.conf,
this would explain this.

Maybe a really quick search
$> make rmconfig
$> script -q TMP make -dA showconfig
$> grep -e WITH_DBD -e WITHOUT_DBD TMP | grep Global

If you see "Global:WITHOUT_DBD = true" then it is 99% from make.conf

Btw. same issue is maybe for CACHE

--
Regards,
olli