FreeBSD Port: py27-hg-git-0.3.4

Marco Bröder marco.broeder at gmx.eu
Sat Mar 30 14:38:43 UTC 2013

On 28.03.2013 19:05, Tod Olson wrote:
> Having upgraded to mercurial 2.5.2, we see problems with hg-git 0.3.4, and
> they seem to be fixed with hg-git 0.4.0. Will you be updating the FreeBSD
> port of hg-git in the near future?

Yes. :-)

Sorry for the late reply. I just returned today.

You can use the attached patch.

Apply the patch with something like this:

# cd /usr/ports && patch -p1 < /path/to/hg-git.patch

I am especially interested in runtime behavior. Let me know if this port
version works for you.

***

- Update to 0.4.0 release
- Adjust required dependencies versions
- Depend on devel/py-ordereddict
- Limit python version up to 2.7
- Update setup.py patch
- Use a space character instead of a tab in 'pkg-descr' file
- Update pkg-plist

Tested: portlint, tinderbox, pkg install / delete, limited runtime

***

--
Kind regards