py27-pykde4-4.10.1

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sat Mar 30 10:59:13 UTC 2013

On Saturday 30 March 2013 05:44:36 ajtiM wrote:
> Port p27-pykde4-4.10.1 (and previous versions too) has a "problem" with
> pop-up menus during installation:
> When I run installation with portmaster I setup options, before building it
> asked me for settings again and before installation it asked me again.
> I have a problem just with this port.

It's a problem with new OPTIONS implementation (PKGNAMEPREFIX is used
before being defined), it affects many other ports too. I'll see how this can
be fixed globally.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

If a shameless woman expects to be defiled and then dies of her fierce
love because you do not consent, will chastity also be homicide?
		-- Saint Augustine