[CFT] New dialog for ports

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sun Mar 17 14:56:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

> Ilya A. Arkhipov wrote dialog4ports which has just been added into the ports
> tree ports-mgmt/dialog4ports, this is intended to be a replacement for dialog(1)
> designed specifically for the options, in particular for optionsng.

My one complaint is that, last I looked, long option descriptions are
not supported.  We really need this.  A maintainer should be concerned
with clear option descriptions and not have to restrict their length at
the cost of clarity.  The user should not have to interpret short or
cut-off option descriptions.