How can I switch compiler from clang to gcc46?

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Sat Mar 16 14:47:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:37:38 -0700 (PDT)
Beeblebrox <zaphod at berentweb.com> wrote:

> @ Erich: The alias setting is the only thing that has worked so far
> in shell environment - too bad it did no good for the Makefile's
> dependents test (which is what I really want to get done).

this is also my experience. We use a different structure in our own
make files. Ok, it is much more work to get them done. But - the big
but here - they behave then as you would expect it.

I got this idea with the alias once after I ran into the same problem
as you.

Erich