Status of net/freerdp and PR164843

meta meta at vmeta.jp
Fri Mar 15 08:19:21 UTC 2013

For your information, I explain patches placed in files directory.
I hope this will help you.

files/patch-libfreerdp-*:
   Backport patches. The issues are fixed in recent master repo. But not
included in 1.0.2 release.
   https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/536
   https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/pull/544

files/patch-cmake_FindFFmpeg.cmake:
   To use multimedia/ffmpeg-devel instead of miltimedia/ffmpeg.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta at vmeta.jp>