Plans for making MAKE_JOBS_SAFE the default?

Martin Wilke miwi.freebsd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:18:58 UTC 2013

I added Alexey here because he had asked for the same since few weeks ago.

Yes we are able to do exp-runs now. But to be honest the ports tree is in general in
bad stat, our priority for the moment is to fix the ports tree to get a good package set for
the 8.4 release. After we are done with this we will definitely come back to this issue.

I'd like to ask you once again to have a bit patience. We are doing our
best to serve every request as much as possible. Also I'd like to remind you our
back log is getting pretty long too. Thanks for your understanding.

- Martin on behalf of portmgr

With best Regards,
       Martin Wilke (miwi_(at)_FreeBSD.org)

Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest