ports/176873: net/openldap24-server: "Makefile", line 36: Unassociated shell command " -rpath $(PREFIX)/libexec/openldap -module -o $@ $? $(LIBS)"

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Thu Mar 14 17:30:09 UTC 2013

Same problem here, on all the machines I tested (including with
poudriere in a clean environment), all 9.1-RELEASE or 9.1-STABLE amd64
with PKGNG (but compilation fails before packaging)

make.conf differs totally between machines (one has only "WITHOUT_X11=yes")

The problem disappears i when I remove option 'SMBPWD'

The line 36 matching is:
work/openldap-2.4.34/contrib/slapd-modules/smbk5pwd/Makefile

Sorry, I don't have time to go further today...

Hope this helps
--
*geoffroy desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux