starnge ports tree error: perl5.16 non-existent -- dependency list incomplete

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Wed Mar 13 11:28:31 UTC 2013

Whenever I try to do a make operation from the ports tree, I get below
message.
I have deleted the tree and uploaded a completely new one but I still get
the error. It has no effect with portmaster, but breaks every perl-dependent
port when building in poudriere.
ı also recently switched from BSD_GREP to GNU_GREP in world, as discussed in
the thread about lang/gcc not building. Since then I have re-built lang/perl
also but the error persists.
Host: 10_current-amd64. Perl5.16-threaded
ERR MESSAGE:
Gathering dependency list for port/name from ports
portname: "/usr/ports*/lang/lang/*perl5.16" non-existent -- dependency list
incomplete

Thanks