non-WWW calendar/diary software

Frederic Culot culot at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 8 07:45:25 UTC 2013

> 2013-03-07 12:42, Wojciech Puchar skrev:
> >anyone knows such a thing - with polish translation (or translations at
> >all so i can translate)? preferably integrated with GNOME2, not a must,
> >but DEFINITELY evolution bloatware.
> >
> >Something simple, just like gnote.
> >
> >I know davical+web browser and it works, but something that doesn't
> >require browser would be much better.
> >

> At a prompt type cal or ncal

If you are not afraid of text user interfaces you also have
deskutils/calcurse, with which you can do a bit more than cal or ncal.
It has polish translation (unfinished so if you want to help), and the
good point is that I am the author of the project and also the port
maintainer so if you have issues you know who to ask ;)

Regards,
Frederic