Help installing font in virtual machine

AN andy at neu.net
Wed Mar 6 00:20:22 UTC 2013

This is a bit off topic for FreeBSD, but I would appreciate any help.  I
would like to install a font into a virtual machine, the font comes by
default in Xorg on FreeBSD it is called Terminal.  The font is also
installed by default in opensuse and it is called DEC Terminal font.  Could somebody
tell me which package provides the font, and what package is needed or
instructions to install it in a LinuxMint virtual machine.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.