Dropbox on FreeBSD

Janky Jay, III jankyj at unfs.us
Tue Mar 5 19:58:25 UTC 2013

On 03/05/2013 12:20 PM, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
>>> place. One was to eliminate multiple votes from the same IP I believe.
>>>

>>     Hrm. That sounds silly. The Dropbox voting actually encourages it's
>
> can anyone explain me what is so great in that software.
>
> got into webpage, and it looks like detailless advert just like plenty
> of others.
>
> Found that it "simplify sharing", get quite bored after trying to find
> out WHAT and HOW it actually provides.

	It really isn't anything super fantastic. In fact, the only thing I
really use it for is it's auto-upload feature for my phone. This way,
even if I delete images or other files they are always accessible via
Dropbox. It's also handy for sharing files between a lot of devices as
well, I suppose. *shrug*

Regards,
Janky Jay, III