Dropbox on FreeBSD

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:10:22 UTC 2013

On 03/05/13 06:04, mildbeard wrote:
> There is a votebox on this question on the dropbox site.  The petition to add
> FreeBSD support to dropbox is in second place on the "most popular" list.  I
> find that really encouraging.
>
> The petition is actually very close to overtaking the most popular
> suggestion (adding support for languages other than English.)
>
> For anyone who would run Dropbox on BSD if it were natively supported,
> voting for this initiative may be the best way to encourage them to add such
> support.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/186/add-support-for-freebsd
>
> Thanks,
> Erik
>

> --

I have given all my votes to that petition at least twice in the past
several months. I'll do so again and again until it's in ports with
native support. I have nearly 8GB of free space on Dropbox going to waste...

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt