audio/audacity still does not compile due to issues with soundtouch

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:04:42 UTC 2013

On 03/04/13 22:56, Jeffrey Bouquet wrote:

> --- On Mon, 3/4/13, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr <jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> having issues with Audacity trying to compile in soundtouch
>> plugins. Is this an issue with the port (there is no config option
>> to disable this behavior) or is it an upstream issue? -- Yours in
>> Christ,
>
>> Joseph A Nagy Jr
>

> FWIW soundtouch has not built here for quite a while...
<snip>

I have it installed (installed it a while back iirc), it's just when
audacity tries to compile in whatever soundtouch-related libraries it
chokes up and dies a horrible, burning death.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt